Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sisters....

So my sister just phoned and congratulated me on my 50 lb star! That was a great call to get. My sister and I are 10 years apart, me being the elder of the two. We have never been really close but the past few years this has changed. We are closer now then ever and I love that!

She recently was in town for a visit and saw my progress with WW and this motivated her! I am so happy. I want her to be all she can be and this will be an amazing journey for her and me. I am very excited to be able to motivate her for once. I don't think she understands how much I look upto her. She is my inspiration for many things in my life. She is beautiful, she is smart and she is determined. Yes she frustrates me at times, but she is my hero in many ways. The fact that something that I have done has motivated her makes my heart smile!

I am looking forward to chatting with her on the WW Boards and helping guide her along this great journey. We can do this together! That's just awesome and knowing that has made my day!!!!

I wish her all the success in the world and can't wait to see how she does every Sunday!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment