Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Biggest Loser Challenge

So I read a post yesterday on WW about a Biggest Loser Challenge, can you say "Hell Yes"! How exciting is this going to be? I am so inspired by this show. I never ever watched these types of shows before. Sometimes I would watch x-weighted but I always felt like Paul was looking through the TV at me judging me and I couldn't handle that. I would sort've cringe and hide on the couch hoping he couldn't see me. I know that's silly but that's how I felt.

9 weeks ago when I started my journey I never would have thought that fitness would become my focus. Me, the fat kid, wanting to walk, lift weights, and even jog!!! HA! Now that's worth a knee slap. But, here I am and I have to say that I have become a little addicted. I absolutely love to do some form of exercise everyday. Someone told me a couple of weeks ago that on average it takes a person about 6 weeks to make something a habit. He also pointed out to me that I was at that 6 week mark and well on my way. Well he was right, fitness is now a habit for me and I hope it always will be.

The Biggest Loser challenge is going to be great! I am apart of a few other challenges on the WW message boards but this is going to be really fun. We will have to get our creative juices flowing to see if we can get some interesting tasks each week, but I am sure they will be great!

I had a very big Non-scale Victory over the weekend. I was doing my ironing on Monday and tried on a pair of pants that I had bought just three weeks ago and BAM, they are too big! I have dropped to a size 20!!!!!!! The size 22 pants bought just three weeks ago are huge, I was able to pull them off without undoing them! AWESOME feeling, let me tell you. Then this morning I was digging in my closet found a pair of pants that I had from 10 years ago and went to put them on and they too were huge and I can't wear them! It's very very exciting!!

Well, things are going in the right direction (DOWNWARD) and here's to a great week of staying on plan and getting all that activity in!

No comments:

Post a Comment