Monday, October 19, 2009

To Gain or not to gain....

That's a simple question, to gain this week for sure. Blah, that sucked. Getting on the scale this morning and I knew it, just knew that what was going to be there was not going to be very good. +2.2lbs.....yucky! I am still proud of myself though. I mean, come on folks, the fat girl has lost 30lbs in 10 weeks. To me that's okay! It could've been a lot worse. But it also shows me that it doesn't take much for me to slip. I have refocused and regrouped as of yesterday and am trying my best to make sure that I don't see that plus again.

I know what happened. I am not in denial. I could feeling it happening. I didn't make the best choices, had several dinners out. Also, I had chinese on Friday night and we know that's loaded in salt. Duh, you know better than that!

I could hear that voice again "you really shouldn't be eating that", "wow, did you have to eat that much Sesame Chicken???"!! Um....my response...NO, but it sure tasted good. So not worth the points....but I did it and I am moving on. Sunday was a the start of back OP and going to have a loss next week for sure!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment