Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yesterday...

All my troubles seemed so far away,

Now it looks as though they're here to stay,

Oh, I believe in yesterday.



Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be,

There's a shadow hanging over me,

Oh, yesterday came suddenly.



Why she Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I said, Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, Love was such an easy game to play,

Now I need a place to hide away,

Oh, I believe in yesterday.



Why she Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I said, Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, Love was such an easy game to play,

Now I need a place to hide away,

Oh, I believe in yesterday.



Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXp-vpE9eU

It was a good day yesterday. I was back OP and drinking all my water for the Biggest Loser Challenge. If only the scale had been more positive yesterday morning. I am working on next Monday being the best day ever!



Got out last night and did my walk which was great! I love being able to go for my walk and just think. I think about everything. Work was rough yesterday so I was able to blow off a little steam. Love this song to walk to.....it's awesome!










Music really has a way of lifting my spirits and making me focus. When I walk out the door, headphones on and turn on my Ipod I get energized. The first song I hear is this one:







I start to walk and I'm pretty sure that I am singing out loud. Do I care if someone hears me, not really! It's not about them, it's about me and it makes me happy! My sister gave me some new stuff that she insists I add to my collection of walking songs....not too sure though.


You be the judge:







NOTE: This is my theme song!!!



Having listened to them all again, I believe that I just might have to add these to my library plus some others! Do any of you out there have suggestions??????


Cheers!







2 comments:

  1. I love to listen to music when I am walking. it really pumps me up and makes me push harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5uBPk9vTlk

    Love this one...has the perfect beat for a brisk walk and I sometimes just listen to it in a loop.

    ReplyDelete