Thursday, October 15, 2009

Confession is good for the soul....right????

Atleast that's what I have always been told. Hmmm...well okay here we go! I did not workout last night (hangs head in shame). I know, I know, one night of no exercise will not kill me right? I try and do some for of exercise everyday but I was sooo tired yesterday and just couldn't do it.

I have this event tonight and was trying on clothes most of the evening to no avail. I mean, when you used to wear a size 26 and are now a size 20, it's a little difficult to find something in your closet that doesn't make you look like you are wearing a tent!!!

I tried on more outfits that I ever thought possible, one being an amazing dress that I wore 8 years ago to Mama Mia and my god IT FIT!!!

But, after trying on all that stuff I was at a loss for an outfit and thought that if one of my options is to wear a skirt I better go out and get the dreaded pair of pantyhose that all us fluffy women love to wear!

So there I am, 8pm, arrive at Walmart, mother in tow, and head straight for the Plus Size Section. I spot a pair of pants, nice for Walmart pants, and grab a 20 and head to the change room. HOLY CRAP!!! They fit and they even look good! I could bend, sit, walk and not feel like I was bulging out of them. So in the cart they go and forgoe the dreaded hosiery and head for the checkout.

We did walk a little bit around the mall so I am saying atleast I didn't sit on my not as big as it used to rearend and do nothing. I walked in the mall for a little!!

I am not sure how today is going to go being OP and all with this event tonight. I have no idea what menu options there will be, but I will try and make healthy choices and only have one glass of wine as I am driving tonight!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I've found I'm more hard on myself about clothes now than when I was bigger, can't seem to figure that one out lol.

    Have fun at the event tonight!!! Way to go on your great progress so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I don't know why I am being so hard on myself now, cause like you I never was before. I didn't care what was baggy or too tight really!

    ReplyDelete