Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I need a nap

Wow, am I tired today. I wish there was a couch somewhere that I could go crawl on and sleep for like an hour. An hour should do it. I should be able to function if I could just get an hour power nap! Is an hour a power nap or just a nap?


Today was a good day overall though. Stayed somewhat OP.


7:00am - Neighbours Coffee (2 cream, 1 splenda)
9;30am - Whole Grain Cheerios, Skim Milk
11:00am - Coffee (1 splenda, cream) and PC Cranberry Orange Cookies
12:15pm - Went to this event at the International Center and they served a light lunch, I had a mini spring roll, phyllo stuffed with spinach, pork skewer, dessert glass full of veggies and left before looking at the dessert table, all in all not bad considering the portion sizes
2:15pm - Mini Rice Cakes
6:30pm - Dinner TBD
8:30pm - Pumpkin Muffin (lowfat-Hungry Girl Recipe)


Exercise - 20 min of the 30 Day Shred (Day 17 I believe)


I hope that tomorrow will be a better day, tiredness wise. It should be fairly busy around here so that's good. I do have a dinner event to go to and wonder what that is going to bring in the food department! There won't be a workout or walk tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. An hour nap is a power nap...I could have used a real nap 2 hours plus lol.

    Congrats on making it through what could have been an OFF program day and skipping the dessert table!!!

    ReplyDelete